Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fabulous Prize Awaits...

God bless you on this fourth Sunday of Lent!

This is a picture of two of my sons, John Paul and Joseph, SOMEWHERE in the U.S.! If you can identify WHERE this picture was taken you win A NEW CAR!
Hang on...my wife is checking our bank balance...
Okay, skip the car. A SPIRITUAL BOUQUET! A week of Rosaries and Divine Mercy Chaplets for your intentions! That'll get you farther than a car, anyway.

Here are three hints: A Capital Idea, Rebuild My Church, and the Resting Place of the Lord.

The answer: Mt. Sepulchre Monestary, Washington D.C.
No winner...boohoo!

1 comment:

  1. JMJ

    Praised be Jesus Christ!
    Now and forever!

    Hey..
    Dave...
    I know where you took this picture..
    The Franciscan Monastery in Washington DC..
    I went there with my kids and Uncle Eddy!
    Tell me I won!
    c'mon
    tell me I won..

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested and appreciative of your comments and thank you for taking the time. God bless you.