Monday, May 18, 2009

Nine days of prayer...


This Thursday, May 21st the Church will celebrate the Ascension of the Lord. From Friday, May 22nd to Saturday, May 30th I will join countless others who will be praying a Novena to the Holy Spirit. It is the oldest Novena in the Church, and was instituted by Christ when he sent his disciples to Jerusalem to pray for the coming of the Holy Spirit, culminating on Pentecost Sunday. Here is a link to the EWTN Holy Spirit Novena I will be following; if you would like to join me, add it to your fav's:


I plan on having a little reflection each day posted in the blog, and invite your insight as well. Consider yourself invited!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link chubby hubby. I just put it in my favorites. Happy Novena.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!

    Veni Creator Spiritus!
    Ventes touorum visita!

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested and appreciative of your comments and thank you for taking the time. God bless you.