Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday Snippets - A Catholic Carnival


Trying out a new link to share posts with the Catholic blogging community! We'll see if I can figure this out. Sunday Snippets is a forum to share posts from the previous week. I will post two: A Fiddler on the Roof was my reflection on suffering and difficulty, while A New York State of Mind is the first of my reflections on my recent trip to NYC. Not very prolific this week; I was enjoying the Big Apple WAY too much!

Here is a link to RAnn's site (our host).

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Fiddler on the Roof is one of my favorite musicals and I, too have often asked our Lord if NOW would be a good time. Loved the Applebees story.
    Happy Anniversary to you and Mrs. M.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Had a wonderful time and really celebrated. God is so good!

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested and appreciative of your comments and thank you for taking the time. God bless you.