Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday Snippets - A Catholic Carnival


This has been a difficult week, but God is so good! It ended with a beautiful retreat with my community led by a holy priest from Niagara Falls. It was the refreshment I needed! Please pray for health care workers in the coming week as we grapple with the influx of patients with the flu.

I began the week with a tongue-in-cheek essay on humility and the great help children can be in achieving it...followed by a reflection on the importance of sharing in the joys of those we love, even when we may not exactly feel like "smiling and waving". Finally, I wrote a piece on the reality of suffering and the hope we have in Jesus, a reflection dedicated to the father of a boy who died this week, a death that touched many hearts.

May God bless you all this week!
Link to the Sunday Snippet host

1 comment:

I am always interested and appreciative of your comments and thank you for taking the time. God bless you.