Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday Snippets - A Catholic Carnival


Hello Snippers! Swine Flu continues to take it's toll on my free time (20 hours overtime so far) so my submissions have been sparse, but I did manage to express myself a bit in two articles: First, my ode to Food TV and the love of good food began my week. Second, a reflection on the shoes walking by during Communion capped everything off.

I do ask that you pray for a personal intention for myself...and for nurses and physicians struggling with the volume of patients with swine flu, most especially in the ER. Thanks!

Our Hostess with the mostest: This, That and The Other Thing


1 comment:

  1. Loved both of these posts. Love Food TV too~Paula Deen and Bobby Flay send my salivary glands into overdrive!

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested and appreciative of your comments and thank you for taking the time. God bless you.