Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sunday Snippets - A Catholic Carnival



What a week! My first week back from vacation was busy, busy, busy! I still managed to write a bit, though, and would love to share with the Sunday Snippet crew. First, I continued my reflection on our recent trip to NYC in Lighten Up Baby. Second, I updated my Swine Flu post with a bit more information and a reminder on ways to stay healthy. Finally, I gushed about my beautiful son, Joseph, and his First Holy Communion.

Have a great week, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us! Your son is a real cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture you chose for Sunday Snippets! Reminds me of my dad reading the Sunday paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave,

    Thanks for recent posts. Congratulations to Joseph on his First Holy Communion. Give all my best to the lovely woman that God gave you and to your flock. I look forward to dinning soon with all of you on meat of dubious origin.

    Fr. D.

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested and appreciative of your comments and thank you for taking the time. God bless you.