Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sunday Snippets - A Catholic Carnival


Greetings Snippers! It has been two weeks since I joined the carnival...Swine flu has completely stolen the life of this Emergency Room Nurse; the ER has been BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! but thankfully the flu seems to be waning, and we are getting back to our normal routines. I am hoping to work 40 hours this week, as opposed to 70 or 80.

On the subject of hospitals, this week I began our novena to St. Camillus de Lellis, patron of hospitals, nurses, and physicians, with a reflection on the Corporal Works of Mercy. I continued on day two with an essay on the first, Feed the Hungry. Finally, a tongue-in-cheek ode to Tim Horton's Coffee rounded out the week's submissions.


Here's a link to our hostess with the mostest! Have a great week, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested and appreciative of your comments and thank you for taking the time. God bless you.