Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sunday Snippets - A Catholic Carnival!

Greetings to all our Sunday Snippers!  Glad to be a part of this week's carnival.

I began the week drawing attention to an amazing film depicting the reality of the abortion industry, with a hope that this film can be released in major markets to get the word out.  I followed with an essay on my take on the History Channel.  Finally, I celebrated the listing of this blog on RNCentral.com with an article I wrote for the Buffalo News in 2006 regarding the ministry of nursing. 

Please visit our gracious Host!
Have a blessed week.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your listing on RNCentral.com

    Well done.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful banner on top, where (what) is it? I don't see any flamingos though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Vermont town, no indigenous flamingo species there. Cheektowaga is not so picturesque. It is a chilly day here in Buffalo, so I thought I'd get in the fall mood...

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested and appreciative of your comments and thank you for taking the time. God bless you.