Monday, September 21, 2009

St. Padre Pio Novena - Day 7

It was one of those days again.  Running, running, running.  I finally got to pray the novena at 11:00PM.  Not much time for a reflection...not that it matters to my friends in the Philippines (shout out!) or other such fabulous locales (compared to Buffalo, a virtual Utopia).  Nonetheless, this little fella is too pooped to Polka...

It's one of those days where surrender is in order...today we pray for sinners, most especially ourselves.  If you would like to join me, I plan on praying the Chaplet of Divine Mercy.  I need all the mercy I can get, and then some, and I think there are others like me. 

St. Pio of Pietrelcina, pray for me, a sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested and appreciative of your comments and thank you for taking the time. God bless you.