Friday, September 18, 2009

St. Padre Pio Novena - Day 4


Angel of God, my guardian dear,
to whom God's love commits me here,
ever this night be at my side
to light and guard, to rule and guide.
Amen.

I love to hear my children speak that prayer.  It fills me with joy to know that God so loves my children that he has given them an angel to light and guard, to rule and guide.  St. Pio had a keen understanding of the workings of the guardian angels, and was often aware of the needs of others through communication with the angels charged with their care. 

As I ran from place to place today I prayed to my guardian angel, that he might lift my needs to God.  I pray that St. Pio might intercede that even in my busy-ness I may recognize the gentle guidance of my guardian, and appreciate the great love God has shown us in this gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested and appreciative of your comments and thank you for taking the time. God bless you.