Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sunday Snippets - A Catholic Carnival

Greetings to all you carnies, and may God's grace rain upon you and fill you to overflowing!

It was an award winning week, thanks Christopher, and I gladly jumped into the rules of the game...and followed later in the week with a tome on the rat race I seem to be running (and falling behind in).  I finished with a tongue-in-cheek essay on the inevitable march of time and how a dad sometimes is not quite ready to grow up.  Ahhhh, teenagers...

Please indulge me in your prayers for a special intention as I prepare to go on retreat to discern the direction of my vocation.  I will, as I do always, pray for my blogging friends!

Please visit our hostess, and join us in our Sunday Carnival!

3 comments:

  1. You got it David, I'll join in your intention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pray for your intentions and also join you for the novena to Padre Pio. He is one of my favorite saints. May the Lord bless you and keep you tucked in His Heart!

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested and appreciative of your comments and thank you for taking the time. God bless you.