Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sunday Snippets - A Catholic Carnival


I began the week with high hopes; the Bills were on Monday Night Football, and for all but the last two minutes they were the better team...then the fumble, Tom Brady showed us why he is considered one of the best, and Buffalo went to bed on a Monday night with visions of what could have been, like so many times before...but I digress.  The rest of the week has been mainly occupied with the Novena to St. Pio of Pietrelcina, our beloved Padre Pio.  It is never too late to jump in, so what are you waiting for?  I continued a bit of a sports theme with a celebration of the start of the hockey season.  Finally, I gave my opinion on the health care debate.  As an emergency nurse I come with a bit of a different perspective, though this piece is just a small part of my thoughts and concerns.

Have a wonderful week, and be sure to visit our hostess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested and appreciative of your comments and thank you for taking the time. God bless you.