Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Snippets - A Catholic Carnival

Is it Sunday already?!?  Wow.  The Bills are playing the Saints.  I have a suspicion its not going to be pretty.  But I digress.


This week continued the novena to St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and in particular I concentrated on spiritual childhood on day eight, offering my reflection on where I fail and what Jesus calls us to.  Unrelated to the novena, I wrote a piece on immigration and a particular struggle I have reconciling the Gospel with conservative views on the subject.  This one inspired quite an exchange on Facebook...finally, just a little note about Little Joe and I attending the Sabres game Wednesday, and then I took a four day break from the blog.  Pulled out some dead annuals, worked, hosted a gaggle of giggling girls for the 13 year old's birthday slumber party...but that's fodder for a post tonight.

Have a great week!  Here is a  link to our Hostess.  Care to join us?  She has the instructions, and we warmly welcome you!

1 comment:

  1. LOL Didn't think you'd be on Facebook! Didn't think I would either...

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested and appreciative of your comments and thank you for taking the time. God bless you.