Saturday, October 10, 2009

Jarred from wandering...

After eight days (it seems sooo much longer) I have returned to the blogging community I have come to enjoy so much.  My wife has faithfully continued her daily posting as promised to herself, but I am much more fickle.  School has been demanding as of late, and I had to attend to assignments, as well as the daily needs of work and the home, so blogging took a backseat. 

This little fella, though, really caught my eye, and I wanted to share this one.  Miracle, one of my very favorite hockey movies, features the 1980 Olympic team and their coach Herb Brooks.  It is a cinematic masterpiece, in my opinion, and you don't need to like hockey to get enthusiastic about this film.  In one scene coach Brooks eloquently delivers the pre-game speech to his players; this youngster (a great hockey fan and great fan of the movie), re-enacts the scene with the help of his home team, the Predators.  This is too good to miss - check it out!


1 comment:

  1. Miracle is one of my all time favorite movies. Thanks for this wonderful re-enactment. Love the team members :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested and appreciative of your comments and thank you for taking the time. God bless you.