Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sunday Snippets - A Catholic Carnival! XV

The week that was...it began with the thrill of the canonization of my hero, Fr. Damian of Molokai and a horrid loss by the Buffalo ills (B left out purposely).  Later in the week I took a moment to revel in the richness of our faith.  Friday brought a new endeavor: Seven Quick Takes...we'll see where this leads.  Finally, I completed the week with an essay on my penchant for skepticism.

I also began a new feature this week: "You said WHAT?!?"  Every other day or so I am posting some ridiculous statement in my sidebar made by someone who probably should know better...check it out when you have a moment.  If you have any juicy quotes, pass them on!

Thanks to our gracious host...and may God bless us every one!

1 comment:

  1. Good start to You Said What?!?!?! Enjoyed your skepticism article too.

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested and appreciative of your comments and thank you for taking the time. God bless you.