Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sunday Snippets - A Catholic Carnival XVI


I began the week that was with observations and reflections on the new kitten and her love / hate relationship with the reigning feline of our castle, particularly on temptation and avoiding sin.  Closely on the heels of that submission came a celebration of this week's momentous gesture of our beloved Pope to the Anglican community.  "Fr. Stan Fortuna Not Welcome Here", my most "provocative" blog title judging by hits, documented reflections while walking my neighborhood.  I penned my second "Seven Quick Takes" and finished the week with a walk in the park, experiencing a "Sabbath Moment" according to our good friend  and expert in such matters, Colleen!

Be sure to visit our host, and join us if you care to - for carnies we are a pretty nice bunch!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Expert!! Me? :)
    Actually Terry Hershey is the expert. However, I sure do talk about them a lot, don't I? Just let me know if I get boring. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEVER boring! You are awesome! Thanks for being a reminder of the goodness of God.

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested and appreciative of your comments and thank you for taking the time. God bless you.