Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Snippets - A Catholic Carnival! XIV


After a lengthy vacation, I have returned to the blogosphere...I learned in NFP class that periodic abstinence makes me a better man; I don't suppose this applies to blogging, as well?

Anyhoo, I began the week with a short explanation (okay, not really, but still) of my absence, and a video of a young man re-enacting an amazing scene from one of my favorite movies...not to be missed.  I then indulged in a bit of hair-shirting / self-flagellation / Iron-belting penitential reflection on a day that I just lost it.  Finally, I ranted a bit about a web site encouraging clergy to refuse to marry anyone until gays may marry.  These people are real knee-slappers. I laughed 'til I cried.

Visit our hostess, and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested and appreciative of your comments and thank you for taking the time. God bless you.