Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sunday Snippets - A Catholic Carnival!


I haven't snipped on a Sunday since November 1st, so please allow me the room to warm up my mouse and work out the kink in my keyboard...

This week I would like to highlight two submissions: first, a reminiscent look back at the Gong Show and, thanks to Massachusett's own Martha Coakley, a wake-up call that as a devout Catholic I should definitely consider getting out of the Emergency nursing business...

Have a great week, everyone.  Please visit our gracious host!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I keep checking your Blog for new posts. I'm a follower but I don't get any up-dates lately.

    I hope you and yours are well.

    You're in my prayers. God bless.

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested and appreciative of your comments and thank you for taking the time. God bless you.