Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday Snippets - A Catholic Carnival

I am excited to post on the Carnival for the first time in many weeks.  I took the warm months off, but time for this carny to get back to the Ferris Wheel...

This week I began with an essay on the judgments we are called to make every day.  I followed this with a look at the changes in what "potential" means as I pass the half-way point of my life (God willing). Finally, I rounded out the week with a few things that make me go "hmmm..."

School starts this week for the entire family (mom- teacher, kids - well, you know, me - extending degree).  It is going to be quiet around here, except for the gnashing of teeth.  God bless the teachers, the students, and most of all, the lunch ladies.  We need them most of all.

Visit the head carny here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested and appreciative of your comments and thank you for taking the time. God bless you.