Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Snippets - A Catholic Carnival

A happy and holy Sunday to all the carnies!  Thanks to our hostess for throwing this party week after week.

I have two posts to submit this week:  first, I ended the novena to St. Francis de Sales on his feast day, January 24th, which happened to be the same day as the March for Life in Washington D.C.  In the reflection I considered the words of our president and contrasted them to the words of our beloved saint.  As you may guess, there was a bit of a difference. 
Second, I submit a post that reflected the extremes of experiences and emotions of the week and my wary eye that dictated my response...as inadequate as that may have been.

May God  bless you this week - I look forward to surfing the carnival later this afternoon!

4 comments:

  1. I lost track of you for a while. I'm glad to reconnect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, Lee, and thanks for your posts on Facebook. I have always enjoyed your perspective and most importantly, your perseverence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog David. You are truly blessed with 8 children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Though there is one that tends to test my resolve...there are actually nine, Richard! Thanks for the compliment, and I humbly submit the count correction.

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested and appreciative of your comments and thank you for taking the time. God bless you.