Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Snippets: A Catholic Carnival

The snow continues to fly here in Buffalo, and I am dreaming of sunny gardens and walks in the evening...but until that time comes I'll continue to shovel the infernal flakes.  Between storms, homework, the job, breathing and other such drivel I managed to post a personal theory on the health of children.  Additionally, I indulged in a bit of personal horn-tooting in a post linking to a story about my family and I.

A blessed St. Valentine's day to all, most especially our lovely hostess.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way, but I think you have it worse. It's topped 50 today and the infernal stuff is melting steadily. Thank God!

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested and appreciative of your comments and thank you for taking the time. God bless you.