Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sunday Snippets -- A Catholic Carnival

RAnn at This That and the Other Thing hosts the weekly carnival, and frankly, it has been far too long since I walked that carnival midway...hope you remember me; I do remember all of you!

This week I blogged on an event over twenty years ago that highlighted the power of a first impression, and the temperature of vending machine coffee...not pretty.  I rounded off the week taking myself a little less seriously while the theme from "Ice Castles" gently plays in the background.  So sorry.

So...if you want to laugh or just smile a bit with me feel free to join me on the ferris wheel (definitely not the Tilt-a-Whirl -- for reasons best left unmentioned).  Nice to see you all again!  Thanks for the nudges.

2 comments:

I am always interested and appreciative of your comments and thank you for taking the time. God bless you.